Your clients get frustrated when they have to zoom and pan to navigate your website just to get information.
Our websites work like phone apps with many user-friendly features such as adaptive text size, finger-friendly links and menus, plus convenient call-to-action action buttons like Call Now, Navigate and Book Now. Don’t lose guests by making it difficult for them. A mobile-friendly website is ranked higher by Google.
You need this if:
- Your existing website is not mobile friendly.
- Your guests have to zoom and swipe to find information.
- Your guests have to zoom to click on small links or tabs.
- Your existing website performs poorly on Search Engines.
- Your existing website is old and does not conform to standards in SEO.
- You old website used redundant, expired coding practices.
- Your website is need of a redesign and nice facelift.
- Your current website manager is not managing and monitoring your traffic.
- Not all travellers carry a laptop or desktop PC around.
- Mobile-friendly & ‘device-responsive’ websites are ranked higher and preferred by Google.
- More than 50% of the time websites are accessed by smart phone or tablet rather than being accessed by desktop computers or laptops. Read: Mobile and tablet internet usage exceeds desktop for first time worldwide