Dedicated Mobile Features
ALL our vacation rental websites get the following special features.
Mobile Device Convenience Buttons
Increase user-retention and bookings by making it convenient for your mobile website users.
Don’t frustrate your users with hard to find contact details.
- Call Now button for phone users (Opens the device Dialer).
- GPS navigation button (Opens the device Navigation app).
- Prominent ‘Book Now’ button. (Opens the website booking form page).
- Visible Email Button (Opens a device Email app)
Essential Hospitality Website Features
- Show Existing reviews from Google+, Bookings.com, SafariNow, etc
- Add Review page (adds independent [pre-approved] reviews to be displayed on your website).
- Booking Form with Calendar (email bookings).
- Integration with booking systems like Nightsbridge.
- Google Map with Marker Pin and Place Label.
- GPS navigation button (Opens the navigation app on devices).
- Creation of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages (if needed).
- Creation of a Google profile (Google Places, Google+ page for reviews) – (if needed).
- One-Click sharing of blog posts (Blogs posts are set to instantly share to all the above social platforms).
- We use recommended Open Graph® tags on Posts and Pages for accurate Facebook representation.
- Social Sharing Plugin (Post Once, Share to all social media platforms, saving valuable time).
- Social Media Integration.
- Optional public discussion settings for blog posts.
Like most web companies we don’t limit pages you can have. So you feel free to use as many as you need now and there is always the option of adding pages in the future. Ie: Say you need to add a restaurant page? No problem.
A blog page is a list of blog posts. Blogs can be categorized (Local News, Specials, etc) and are regular postings of happenings, specials and events in your area. The regular fresh content is good for SEO (Google loves fresh content).
We naturally include a booking form but you may have other forms if needed.
SEO & Traffic Analysis.
- We use Open Graph tags on Posts and Pages for accurate Facebook representation.
- Mandatory SEO (Yoast SEO) to amplify indexing on search engines.
- Keyword/Keyphrase & Snippet Optimisation.
- Google Analytics – your site is added to Google Analytics for monitoring.
- Easy Access to traffic reports (AWStats).
UXD – User Experience Design
- The procedure of enhancing user satisfaction with a website by refining the website usability, accessibility, and the overall ‘happy’ user experience provided in the interaction with the website – with the goal of decreasing bounce rate and increasing conversion.